We focus with our clients on maximizing project returns. We identify, vet and win projects through sourcing, structuring and negotiating debt as well as equity. We are enabled by our in-depth understanding of the markets and contracts underlying infrastructure projects and associated risks and their mitigation requirements. IFCP continues its experience in the negotiation of a broad range of contracts including the purchase and sale of projects, bank financings and non-recourse project financings.
- Sourcing and development of greenfield infrastructure projects and additional developments of of existing assets.
- Full scope financial advisory on buy and sell side (including public sector clients).
- Feasibility analysis, stakeholder analysis and risk mitigation.
- Insurance and bonding.
- Corporate finance advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, and refinancings.
- Capital raising – both debt, equity and mezzanine.
- Credit enhancement.
- Alternative sources of financing for infrastructure projects.
- Direct and third party investment.
- Cybersecurity Operating Centers
- Global program for specific physical security enhancements.